We're looking for a Interaction Designer to join our Shanghai studio. The Interaction Designer will be collaborating with other team members in creating and executing exceptional interaction designs.
You should have a good understanding of interaction design principles with knowledge on user experience design thinking and have a solid skill set. You will need to:
- work with the UX and the Interaction team from concept to the final implementation phase
- execute all visual design stages, from visual concepts, pixel-perfect artworks, to final deliverables like assets and detailed style guideline
- work with developers to create low-fi and hi-fi prototypes
- understand and carry out information architecture, wireframe, prototyping, and user testing
- majored in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, UX Design, or other related majors
- good sense of aesthetics in visual communication
- good design thinking, user experience, interaction philosophies and practices
- good at creating storyboards, information architecture, wireframes, and visual design drafts
- skilled in design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- good in prototyping tools or have skills in any popular programming language is a plus
- proactive, and eager to develop by self-learning
- detail-oriented and “result perfection perusing”
- fluent in both written and spoken English
Interested in joining the team? Please send us
- a complete portfolio of Interaction Design projects (school project is fine) to show you have experience or knowledge in Interaction Design related fields like information architecture, visual design skills, prototyping skills. The portfolio should not just show final results, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind the project.
- your full resume in English
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.