We're looking for a super talented industrial designer as our Concept Visualizer to support our team to bring ideas to life by visualizing them in high-quality results in 2D and 3D. It’s all about emotional and detailed visuals of products, storyboards, vehicles, interiors, etc.
You need to be able to collaborate with our designers and carefully translate rough sketches or ideas into “wowing” visuals which delivers the design story to our audience or clients.
TEAMS Design is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with studios in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality, while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking at a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighborhood, and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located in on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings among other art and design studios, branding and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials.
A Concept Visualizer should be an industrial designer with super excellent visualization skills, starting from free-hand sketch, to 2D design and 3D modelling.
If you are an enthusiastic sketcher, if you find great pleasure in visualizing ideas with details, and if you provide true design visuals in an artist level, please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking for you!
- Outstanding 2D sketching skills, freehand sketching, precise and emotional drawing ability, in Photoshop, Sketchbook Pro, etc.
- Excellent 3D modelling skills, fast and detailed 3D modelling and high-quality rendering ability (Rhino, Solidworks, Alias, Keyshot, etc.)
- Good at presentation and visual storytelling, such as storyboards, or any other types of presentations
- Video creating skill is a plus
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- “Wowing” portfolio with design visualization in 2D, and 3D for product designs, interior, or vehicles. How should your portfolio look like? This as our reference. Make sure your portfolio is beating all of them!
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
to email account: [email protected]
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.