We're looking for a highly motivated Business Development Assistant to join our studio in Shanghai.
The right candidate will support the President and Vice President of TEAMS Shanghai for further business development in Chinese and Global market. You will report directly to the President and work closely with the internal PR and BD team in our TEAMS studios.
TEAMS Design is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with studios in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality, while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking at a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighborhood, and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located in on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings among other art and design studios, branding and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials.
- Prepare first drafts of bids, proposals, quotations in adherence to TEAMS branding requirements
- Follow up bid results and modify proposals, quotations when necessary
- Client’s data management and ensure timely input and update in the BD software
- Provide bids preparation support to the managers and project leaders
- Initial client meeting setups, project kickoff and status follow ups
- Work with PR team on WeChat account management and article posting
- Visit workshops, events, tradeshows to develop new connections, while managing the existing connections
- Market trend and competition research so as to help identify new business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in design management, marketing, or business related discipline
- 2-3 years working experience in business development, or design management or project management, preferably in design firms, or other professional service consultancies
- Service mindset and a quick learner with good understanding of creative consulting business
- A team player and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Pro-active and with a positive, optimistic, resilient, and “can do” attitude
- High degree of attention to details
- Able to coordinate and prioritize workloads and deadlines with supervisor’s guidance
- Good interpersonal skills, and good negotiation skills
- Excellent working knowledge with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written and drafting skills in both Chinese and English
- Able to travel
Interested in joining the team? Send us your
- Resume in both English and Chinese
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
Email: [email protected]
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.