TEAMS Stuttgart is looking for highly motivated Senior Designers to join our team.
You will work with a creative, passionate group of experts to design excellent products in industries from industrial products to housewares.
Let's get to know each other!
TEAMS is a global design firm specializing in product-oriented brand development in the areas of strategic innovation, user experience design, industrial design and brand communication.
The studio is located just outside of Stuttgart in Esslingen. The studio itself is located in a beautiful loft with a marvelous view of the town and the surrounding vineyards. Our state-of-the-art facilities are something we’re particularly proud of. With our in-house capabilities, we’re serving a great variety of international clients. But what’s most important to us is our people. With designers, engineers, strategists, and communication experts – our teamwork approach makes every day a rewarding adventure. So you can expect lean structures, highly skilled experts, and motivated talents.
As a senior designer at TEAMS, you will not only create thoughtful designs with visually compelling stories but present and sell these to clients as well. Your presentations are visually inspiring and show logical structures that clients can easily follow. You will ideate and refine designs in 2D and 3D and help bring concepts to production. Working within our design team, you will create models and scenarios for usability testing. With your great eye for aesthetics and teamwork skills, you will see these projects through initial brainstorming all the way to final deliverables for clients and manufacturers. Other responsibilities might include product teardowns, storyboarding, research, rendering, and animation.
You should have a portfolio that demonstrates wide-ranging concept exploration, innovative solution finding, sketching skills as well as rendering and 3D surfacing skills, technical understanding, and the following:
- B.A. in Industrial Design, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, and Keyshot or equivalent software.
- Ability to create and develop complex sculptural forms.
- Strong visual communication skills.
- Self-motivated with good time management skills.
- Ability to present and sell a story and justify designs clearly and confidently.
- Love of teamwork.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing design studio.
- Good German and English speaking skills.
Interested in joining the team? Send to the email address [email protected]:
- A complete portfolio that does not just show final products but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking and development behind each project.
- Cover letter.
Please note that you shall be an EU citizen or hold a valid German work visa.
Please apply via email only. No phone calls, please. You will hear from us, but we'd appreciate your patience due to the number of applicants. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.