A Product Designer with strong drawing and rendering abilities is wanted to join our TEAMS Stuttgart team.
You will collaborate with an enthusiastic, ambitious team of professionals on designing in various industries: from household appliances to industrial products.
Let's get to know each other!
TEAMS is a global design firm specializing in product-oriented brand development, including strategic innovation, user experience design, industrial design, and brand communication.
The studio has a stunning view of the town and the surrounding vineyards and is located in a lovely loft in Stuttgart/Esslingen. We take particular pride in our cutting-edge facilities. We are serving a wide range of international clients with our in-house resources. But what’s most important to us is our people. With designers, engineers, strategists, and communication specialists, every day is an exciting adventure thanks to our collaborative approach. Expect lean organizations, highly qualified professionals, and driven team members.
Do you enjoy creating sketches and renderings on an iPad, in Photoshop, Sketchbook, or Painter? Perfect, as we need a designer with exceptional sketching abilities.
You will be responsible for creating concepts, visualizing and fine-tuning ideas, and creating scenarios for user testing. You'll be working on the creative processes of our projects, where your keen aesthetic sense and collaborative abilities will come in handy. You might also take an active part in product teardowns, storyboarding, research, and animation, depending on your abilities and interests.
Send us a portfolio that highlights your strategy for concept development and problem solving, especially when it comes to your drawing and rendering abilities. It must also include the following:
- B.A. in Industrial Design, or related field
- 0-3 years of experience
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchbook, Painter or equivalent software.
- The capacity to imagine and design intricate sculptural forms
- Effective visual communication abilities
- The capacity to boldly and concisely narrate a story and justify design choices
- Graphics design and user interface design skills are always appreciated
- A passion for collaborative design and teamwork
- Great attention to detail
- The abilitily to thrive in a design environment that is dynamic and fast-paced
- Good fluency in both German and English
- The position is a full-time employment with presence in the studio
Interested in joining? Send us your:
- A comprehensive portfolio that illustrates the entire process behind each project, from conception to completion, rather than just the finished products
- Resumé including a cover letter
- Please be advised that you must be an EU citizen or possess a current work visa for Germany
to the following email address: [email protected]
Please apply via email only. No phone calls, please.
You will hear from us, but we'd appreciate your patience due to the number of applicants. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.