We are looking for a full-time Senior UX Researcher to join our Shanghai studio.
Let's get to know each other and collaborate!
TEAMS Design is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighbourhood and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings, among other art and design studios, branding, and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials.
- Work closely with cross-functional and global teams to identify the project scope and prioritize research questions.
- Identify the best method or a mix of methods based on research questions, timeline, resourcing, and budget.
- Conduct in-field user research.
- Data analysis and visualization.
- Create insightful findings and transform them into design opportunities.
- Communicate with client and internal team about the research findings.
- 3+ years proven success leading User Research projects with an ability to demonstrate how your work improved the user experience and met business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in design or research field.
- A good understanding of research methodology and design innovation.
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research (research plan, recruiting, moderation, data collection and analysis, reporting).
- Good storytelling skills to weave the data into compelling stories.
- Good communication skill with both clients and internal team members.
- Good project management experience Fluent in both Chinese and English.
What we offer
- Global Culture/Exchange Programs.
- The chance to work with Fortune 500 companies, industry leaders and other exciting clients.
- Team building events such as company trips, laser-tag, sports activities (gym, badminton) Entertainment (Fussball, Arcade Machine, VR).
Interested in joining the team? Send us an email to [email protected] with your:
- Portfolio that doesn't only show final results, but demonstrates a complete process
Due to the epidemic, we are currently only considering candidates who are already in China Mainland.
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but we'd appreciate your patience due to the number of applicants.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.