We are looking for a full-time Senior Industrial Designer to join our Shanghai studio.
Let's get to know each other and collaborate!
TEAMS Design is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighbourhood and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings, among other art and design studios, branding, and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials.
- Lead large or complex design projects from concept generation through implementation.
- Design development from initial concept to on-going production support.
- Create visual and functional prototypes for research and internal review.
- Drive projects with targets and tight timelines to successful mass Production.
- Maintain quality assurance standards for design and color integrity throughout the product lifecycle.
- Collaborate across multidisciplinary teams internal and external.
- Provide design and technical guidance to Junior Designers.
- 3-5 years related working experience.
- Bachelor degree or above in Industrial Design or equivalent.
- Strong conceptualization skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent CAD skills, preferably Rhino.
- The ability to think on your own feet.
- Excellent communication skills, able to interface independently with clients.
- Experience with all phases of the design process, including trend research, design strategy and concept development.
- English proficiency is required, Mandarin is a plus.
- Experience in healthcare is desirable.
- Other related creative talents or experience are a plus.
What we offer
- Global Culture/Exchange Programs.
- The chance to work with Fortune 500 companies, industry leaders and other exciting clients.
- Team building events such as company trips, laser-tag, sports activities (gym, badminton) Entertainment (Fussball, Arcade Machine, VR).
Interested in joining the team? Send us an email to [email protected] with your:
- Portfolio that doesn't only show final results, but demonstrates a complete process.
Due to the epidemic, we are currently only considering candidates who are already in China Mainland.
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but we'd appreciate your patience due to the number of applicants.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.