We are looking for a full-time Admin Assistant to join our Shanghai studio.
Let's get to know each other and collaborate!
TEAMS Design is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighbourhood and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings, among other art and design studios, branding, and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials.
- Prepare project planning and quotations according to the input by the project leader.
- Ensure the staffing levels and billing rates are appropriate for the budgetary scope of the project.
- Maintain the project management and budget tracking tools.
- Project status tracking, including updating, billing and invoicing.
- HR related work (e.g. Employee Visa).
- Part of the recruitment process.
- Employee onboarding and off-boarding.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in financial, business or HR.
- 1-2 years working experience with project controlling or Finance or HR, preferably in service consultancies.
- Detail-oriented and perusing “flawless” deliverables.
- Pro-active and responsible.
- Basic analytical skills and strong numerical skills are necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Excellent working knowledge with Office tools.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Excel is required Excellent verbal, written language skills in both Chinese and English.
What we offer
- Global Culture/Exchange Programs.
- The chance to work with Fortune 500 companies, industry leaders and other exciting clients.
- Team building events such as company trips, laser-tag, sports activities (gym, badminton) Entertainment (Fussball, Arcade Machine, VR).
Interested in joining the team? Send us your application to [email protected]
Due to the epidemic, we are currently only considering candidates who are already in China Mainland.
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but we'd appreciate your patience due to the number of applicants.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.