User Interface Designer
We are looking for a highly skilled User Interface Designer to join TEAMS in our office located in Hamburg.
As an UI Designer, you work with us in holistic and dynamic processes. You will design visual interfaces in order to make a product usable and tangible for people. At TEAMS, you have the opportunity to integrate and evolve your skills into our IXD culture. Our projects can be very individual, because every solution means adapting processes and competencies to new requirements. We love to learn something every day. Together, we drive things forward, stay curious, and seek solutions that best fit the context and the user.
Let's get to know each other and collaborate!
TEAMS is one of world’s leading design agencies. We create solutions with an empathetic mindset focused on Strategic Design, Product Design and Interaction Design and since 1956.
- Experienced (fast learner +2 years, slow learner +10 years)
- Experience in designing digital applications and the creation of consistent design patterns
- Lots of curiosity and an interest in learning new things
- Striving for a great user experience in a user-centric design-process
- A completed degree in the field of digital design
- Enjoying communicating with people and cross-functional teamwork
- Experienced in documenting and generating guidelines
- Demands on aesthetics
- Experienced in dealing with your design tools
- You know what it takes to implement an interface technically
- Further prototyping skills
If you’re interested in working for a young, dynamic and international team in the heart of Hamburg, please send us your application, vita and portfolio. We prefer them digitally, and the file(s) should be under 10 MB.
Email: careersHH@teamsdesign.com Your contact person is: Theresia.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.