Senior UX Researcher
We're looking for a Senior UX researcher to join our Shanghai studio and strengthen our UX team. He/ She will be collaborating with other team members in user experience design projects.
TEAMS Design is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality, while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking at a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighbourhood, and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located in on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings among other art and design studios, branding and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials.
Senior UX researcher should have advanced knowledge and understanding of user experience research. You will need to,
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify the project scope and prioritize research questions
- Identify the best method or a mix of methods based on research questions, timeline, resourcing and budget
- Design research plans that add value along with the whole project and work iteratively to align with design, development and business
- Conduct user research in fields
- Data analysis and visualization
- Create insightful findings and transform into design opportunities
- Communicate with client and internal team about the research findings
- Work with teams from around the global office and be involved in research domestically and internationally
- 3+ years proven success leading User Research projects with an ability to demonstrate how your work improved the user experience and met business needs
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
- A good understanding of research methods (for instance, surveys, in-depth interview, field research, usability test, focus group, etc.) and design innovation
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research (research plan, recruiting, moderation, data collection and analysis, reporting)
- Good storytelling skill to weave the data into compelling stories
- Good communication skill with both clients and internal team members
- Good project management experience
- Bachelor or above in Cognitive Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Product design, UX design, Service Design, Design strategy or similar
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
- Working experience with global research projects and good graphic and visualization skills
- Any experience with Product Design, User Interaction Design or Design Strategy will be a good-plus
If you are interested to work in a highly committed and international environment at TEAMS Design, please send to [email protected]
- A complete portfolio that doesn't just show final results, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind each project.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.