We're looking for a Senior UX researcher to join our Shanghai studio and strengthen our UX team.
He/She will be collaborating with other team members in user experience design projects.
TEAMS Design is one of world’s leading design agencies. We create solutions with an empathetic mindset focused on Strategic Design, Product Design and Interaction Design since 1956.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking at a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighborhood, and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located in on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings among other art and design studios, branding and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials.
A Senior UX researcher should have advanced knowledge and understanding on user experience research. You will need to
- work closely with cross-functional teams to identify the project scope and prioritize research questions
- identify best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline, resourcing and budget
- design research plans that add value along the whole project and work iteratively to align with design, development and business
- conduct user research in fields
- data analysis and visualization
- create insightful findings and transform into design opportunities
- communicate with client and internal team about the research findings
- work with teams from around the global office and be involved in research domestically and internationally
- 3+ years proven success leading User Research projects with an ability to demonstrate how your work improved the user experience and met business needs
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
- A good understanding of research methods (for instance, surveys, in-depth interview, field research, usability test, focus group, etc.) and design innovation
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research (research plan, recruiting, moderation, data collection and analysis, reporting)
- Good storytelling skill to weave the data into compelling stories
- Good communication skill with both clients and internal team members
- Good project management experience
- Bachelor or above in Cognitive Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Product design, UX design, Service design, Design strategy or similar
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
- Working experience with global research projects and good graphic and visualization skills
- Any experience with Big Data and data mining or text mining is a good plus,
- Or, experience with research for digital products (like APP, program or system design) is also a good add-on
Interested in joining the team? Send us your
- complete portfolio that doesn't just show final results, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind each project
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
to email account: [email protected]
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.