Senior UI/UX Designer
TEAMS Hamburg is looking for a highly skilled Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team. At TEAMS, you have the opportunity to integrate and evolve your skills and experience into our IXD culture. Our projects can be very individual, because every solution means adapting processes and competencies to new requirements. We love to learn something every day. Together, we drive things forward, stay curious, and seek solutions that best fit the context and the user.
Let's get to know each other!
TEAMS is an award-winning design firm specializing in global, product-oriented brand development in the areas of industrial design, user experience design and interaction design.
Our studio is located in Hamburg’s vibrant and creative district Winterhude, right on the edge of the Alster, Hamburg’s famous inner-city park lake. The studio itself is set-up in an old carpenter’s loft across two building levels, adjoined by a generous workshop and conferencing floor. Our team is made up of 25 design professionals with diverse cultural and technical backgrounds that thrive on creative work.
As a Senior UI/UXDesigner, you work with us in holistic and agile processes. You will lead a team of designers and create visual interfaces in order to make a product usable and tangible to people. You will be responsible for project management and will stay in contact with the client. You have the opportunity to bring your design philosophy into our team.
- experienced (at least 4 years working professionally)
- you know how to design digital applications and you are well experienced in creating consistent design patterns
- lots of curiosity and an interest in learning new things
- striving for a great user experience in a user-centric design-process
- experienced in leading a team of designers in longterm projects
- experienced in project management and customer contact
- enjoying communicating with people and cross-functional teamwork
- experienced in documenting and generating guidelines
- applying design methods and confident execution of workshops
- you know how to argue concept and design decisions
- you know your design tools well
- you know what it takes to implement an interface technically
- fluent in German (C1) and English, oral and in writing
- prototyping skills
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that does not just show final products, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking and development behind each project.
- Resumé / Vita.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately).
- Please note that you shall be an EU citizen or hold a valid German work visa.
To this email address: [email protected]
Contact person: Sophie Groterjahn
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the expected number of applicants, we would appreciate your patience.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.