Senior User Interface Designer
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior User Interface Designer to join TEAMS in our office located in Hamburg.
As a Senior Designer, you work with us in holistic and agile processes. You will lead a team of designers and create visual interfaces in order to make a product usable and tangible to people. You will be responsible for project management and will stay in contact with the client. You have the opportunity to bring your design strategy and philosophy into our team.
At TEAMS, you have the opportunity to integrate and evolve your skills and experience into our IXD culture. Our projects can be very individual, because every solution means adapting processes and competencies to new requirements. We love to learn something every day. Together, we drive things forward, stay curious, and seek solutions that best fit the context and the user.
Let's get to know each other and collaborate!
TEAMS is one of world’s leading design agencies. We create solutions with an empathetic mindset focused on Strategic Design, Product Design and Interaction Design since 1956.
- Experienced (fast learner +5 years, slow learner +20 years)
- You know how to design digital applications and you are well experienced in creating consistent design patterns
- Lots of curiosity and an interest in learning new things
- Striving for a great user experience in a user-centric design-process
- Experienced in leading a team of designers in longterm projects
- Self-responsible work and experience in customer contact
- Enjoying communicating with people and cross-functional teamwork
- Experienced in documenting and generating guidelines
- Applying design methods and confident execution of workshops
- You know how to argue concept and design
- You know your design tools well
- You know what it takes to implement an interface technically
- Fluent in German (C1) and English, oral and in writing
- Further prototyping skills
If you’re interested in working for a young, dynamic and international team in the heart of Hamburg, please send us your application, vita and portfolio. We prefer them digitally, and the file(s) should be under 10 MB.
Email: [email protected]
Your contact person is: Theresia
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.