We're looking for a Senior Interaction Designer to join our Shanghai studio.
The Senior Interaction Designer will be a key member in our interaction design team, collaborating with other team members in creating and executing exceptional interaction designs.
TEAMS Design is one of world’s leading design agencies. We create solutions with an empathetic mindset focused on Strategic Design, Product Design and Interaction Design since 1956.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking at a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighborhood, and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located in on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings among other art and design studios, branding and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials.
You should have an advanced understanding on interaction design principles and process, with knowledge on user experience design thinking, and have a very good skill set. You will need to
- work independently or with UX and Interaction team from research to concept and to final implementation
- work on information architecture
- create wireframes and user flow
- generate visual concepts, pixel-perfect artworks, and final deliverables like assets and detailed style guideline
- work with developers to create low-fi and hi-fi prototypes
- cooperate or work on user testing
- Majored in industrial design, graphic design, Interaction Design, UX design, or other related majors
- 3+ years working experience in interaction design
- Good design thinking and user experience philosophies and practices
- Good skilled in creating storyboard, wireframes and visual design concepts
- Good at creating storyboard, information architecture, wireframes, and visual design drafts
- Skilled with design software like Adobe photoshop, illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- Good in prototyping tools or have skills in any popular programming language is a plus
- Proactive, and eager to develop
- Detail-oriented and “result perfection perusing”
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Experience with embedded interaction design, or digital system design is a good plus
Interested in joining the team? Send us your
- Complete portfolio of interaction design projects (school project is fine) to show you have experience or knowledge in interaction design related fields like information architecture, visual design skills, prototyping skills. The portfolio should not just show final results, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind the project.
- Full resume in English
to email account: [email protected]
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.