Public Relations Intern
Join TEAMS and Experience with us!
At TEAMS Shanghai, PR focuses on managing PR tasks on different channels and collect feedback from the audience, organize effective PR campaigns online and sometimes offline. As a PR intern, you work with our Branding Experience Design lead and Business Development to generate PR strategy to build TEAMS images and reach our audience. You will also be responsible for designing the promotional material (graphics, flyers)
TEAMS Design is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with studios in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and realization while reinforcing its brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighborhood, and Peninsula Bay's inner street with featured cafes and wine shops. Located in the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings among other art and design studios, branding, and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials. Get an impression here.
You are a good storyteller, with a great passion to promote the team and the brand of a design studio, who can create PR events and manage the experience. You are willing to successfully grow the data of social media channels. You are able to analyze the data and generate insight for improvement.
- A strong portfolio of graphics and video creations.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Premier, Illustrator, Photoshop, Xiumi, and also Microsoft office)
- Excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to write a compelling copy are a must.
- Awareness of the PR significance of social media is increasingly important.
- Have a good understanding of design terms, be able to translate English articles to Chinese or Chinese articles to English.
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills to interact with the internal team member to formalize the stories.
Interested in joining the team? Please send an email to: [email protected] including:
- Personal CV with your strengths, working experience, and hobbies.
- Portfolio or link to your online portfolio.
- Full resume in English.
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.