Junior UI/UX Designer
TEAMS is an award-winning design firm specializing in global, product-oriented brand development in the areas of industrial design, user experience design and interaction design.
Our studio is located in Hamburg’s vibrant and creative district Winterhude, right on the edge of the Alster, Hamburg’s famous inner-city park lake. The studio itself is set-up in an old carpenter’s loft across two building levels, adjoined by a generous workshop and conferencing floor. Our team is made up of 25 design professionals with diverse cultural and technical backgrounds that thrive on creative work.
As a Junior UI/UX Designer, you work with us in holistic and dynamic processes. You will design visual interfaces in order to make a product usable and tangible for people. At TEAMS, you have the opportunity to integrate and evolve your skills into our IXD culture.
- B.A. in Graphic Design, New Media, Interaction Design, or related field.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Lots of curiosity and an interest in learning new things
- Striving for a great user experience in a user-centric design-process
- A completed degree in the field of digital design
- Enjoying communicating with people and cross-functional teamwork
- Experienced in documenting and generating guidelines
- Demands on aesthetics
- Experienced in dealing with your design tools
- You know what it takes to implement an interface technically
- Fluent in German (C1) and English, oral and in writing
- Further prototyping skills
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that does not just show final products, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking and development behind each project.
- Resumé / Vita.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately).
- Please note that you shall be an EU citizen or hold a valid German work visa.
To this email address: [email protected]
Contact person: Sophie Groterjahn
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the expected number of applicants, we would appreciate your patience.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.