Interface / Front-end Developer
We are looking for an Interface / Front-end Developer to join TEAMS in our office located in Hamburg.
As an Interface Developer you work with us in an interdisciplinary environment and develop the interaction between people and products across platforms. At TEAMS, you have the opportunity to integrate and evolve your skills into our IXD culture and take the lead in our prototyping and code-based development process. Together with our designers and thinkers, you work on varied and individual projects. We would like to expand our prototyping methods in the areas of embedded products, web apps, mobile, VR / AR. With your help, we want to create tangible, embedded and embodied interactions.
Let's get to know each other and collaborate!
TEAMS is one of world’s leading design agencies. We create solutions with an empathetic mindset focused on Product Design, Interaction Design and Strategic Design since 1956.
- 2+ years experience
- Further prototyping skills are a plus (C++, Framer, vvvv, Arduino, QT, Unity)
- A solution-oriented way of thinking, a sense of responsibility and the demand for quality
- Experienced in working with Frameworks and Design Systems
- Empathetic Person: A feel for usability with user needs in mind
- Team spirit, personal initiative and a digital pioneering spirit
- Knowledge in working in digital environments like Github
- Basic knowledge of design methods and tools ( e.g. ai, sketch )
- Understanding in creating user experiences
If you’re interested in working for a young, dynamic and international team in the heart of Hamburg, please send us your application, vita and portfolio. We prefer them digitally, and the file(s) should be under 10 MB.
Email: careersHH@teamsdesign.com Your contact person is: Theresia.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.