We are looking for a highly skilled Interaction Designer to join TEAMS in our studio in Esslingen.
As an interaction designer, you work with us in holistic and dynamic processes. You will design the interaction between people and products. At TEAMS, you have the opportunity to integrate and evolve your skills into our IXD culture. Our projects can be very individual, because every solution means adapting processes and competencies to new requirements. We love to learn something every day. Together, we drive things forward, stay curious and seek solutions that best fit the context and the user.
Let's get to know each other and collaborate!
TEAMS is one of world’s leading design agencies. We create solutions with an empathetic mindset focused on Product Design, Interaction Design and Strategic Design since 1956.
- Experienced (+2 years)
- You are a strong team player
- You have good communication skills
- You are fluent in English
- Experience in designing digital applications and the creation of consistent design patterns
- Lots of curiosity and an interest in learning new things
- Striving for a great user experience in a user-centric design-process
- A completed degree in the field of interaction design
- Enjoying communicating with people and cross-functional teamwork
- Experienced in documenting and generating guidelines
- Demands on aesthetics
- Experienced in dealing with your design tools
- You know what it takes to implement an interface technically
- Capable of prototyping
If you’re interested in working for a dynamic and international team in the south of Germany, please send us your application, vita and portfolio. We prefer them digitally, and the file(s) should be under 10 MB.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.