Not your everyday Internship
We’re looking for an ambitious Interface/Interaction Design student to fill our winter 2018/2019 internship position. Design interns at TEAMS Esslingen perform a wide variety of tasks. From Creating click dummies and user centered interaction concepts to participating in brainstorms, our interns are immersed in our fast-paced work and studio culture. At TEAMS you are an integral part of our daily exchange.
TEAMS is an award winning design firm specializing in global product-oriented brand development in the areas of industrial design, user experience design and brand communication.
The studio is located in the well-known medieval city of Esslingen, just outside of Stuttgart. The studio itself is located in a beautiful loft staggered across four floors with a beautiful glimpse of Esslingen and the surrounding vineyards. Our state-of-the-art facilities are something we’re particularly proud of. With our in-house capabilities, we’re able to serve hundreds of clients per year on diverse projects. But what’s most important to us is our people. With over 30 designers, engineers, strategists, and communication experts – our teamwork approach makes every day a rewarding adventure.
want to become part of a great TEAM
- actively collaborate on actual Projects
- have the ability to think ahead conceptual
- are communicative and open minded
Show us your process and storytelling ability. We want to see finished examples of your work, but it’s just as important to see rough sketches that demonstrate your design thinking.
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that doesn’t just show final products, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind each project. Sketches that show how you think things through on paper as well as mock-ups must be included as part of your design thinking.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
- Please send your application to the following e-mail: [email protected]
Please apply via email only. No phone calls please. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.