TEAMS Esslingen is looking for a highly talented and motivated graphic designer to join our team. You will work with a creative, passionate group of experts to design excellent products in industries from industrial products to housewares.
Let's get to know each other!
TEAMS is an award-winning design firm specializing in global product-oriented brand development in the areas of industrial design, user experience design, and brand communication.
The studio is located in the well-known medieval city of Esslingen, just outside of Stuttgart. The studio itself is located in a beautiful loft with a marvelous view of Esslingen and the surrounding vineyards. Our state-of-the-art facilities are something we’re particularly proud of. With our in-house capabilities, we’re serving a great variety of international clients. But what’s most important to us is our people. Our teamwork approach makes every day a rewarding adventure with designers, engineers, strategists, and communication experts. You can expect lean structures, highly skilled experts and motivated talents.
As a Graphic Designer at TEAMS, your responsibility will cover the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics, including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll create user interfaces, product style guides, product graphics and product packaging, as well as animated graphics. You will also work on image editing and client presentations.
You are used to studying design briefs and determining requirements; you are able to work with schedules and budget constraints. You conceptualize visuals based on requirements, prepare rough drafts and present ideas. You develop illustrations, icons, logos and other designs and amend them after feedback. You ensure that final graphics and layouts are perfectly accurate, producible, visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Work experience is a plus.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, animation and 3D rendering software is a plus.
- A strong portfolio.
- Strong storyboard and dramaturgical skills.
- Cross-functional designers are a plus: CGI Design, UI Design, etc.
- Love for teamwork and collaborative design.
- Great attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Good German and English speaking skills.
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- A complete portfolio that does not just show final products, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking and development behind each project.
- Cover letter.
- Please note that you shall be an EU citizen or hold a valid German work visa.
To the email address: [email protected]
Please apply via email only. No phone calls, please. You will hear from us, but we'd appreciate your patience due to the number of applicants.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.