TEAMS Hamburg is looking for a highly talented and motivated Designer/Engineer to join our team. You will work within a creative, passionate group of design experts to visualize and stage excellent product design in various industries, ranging from consumer goods to mobility and professional equipment.
Let's get to know each other!
TEAMS is an award-winning design firm specializing in global, product-oriented brand development in the areas of industrial design, user experience design and interaction design.
Our studio is located in Hamburg’s vibrant and creative district Winterhude, right on the edge of the Alster, Hamburg’s famous inner-city park lake. The studio itself is set-up in an old carpenter’s loft across two building levels, adjoined by a generous workshop and conferencing floor. Our team is made up of 25 design professionals with diverse cultural and technical backgrounds that thrive on creative work.
As a Designer/Engineer you will work with us in holistic and dynamic processes at the interface of design and technology. You will be jointly responsible for the implementation of design drafts into real products.
- 3D CAD modelling/engineering in a parametric system (SIEMENS NX)
- Creation of high quality free form surfaces, construction of assemblies
- Creative predevelopment of innovative technical solutions
- Organisation and coordination of design projects with your colleagues in our engineering department in Belgrade
- Accompanying our customers in joint creative collaboration workshops
- Organisation and coordination of external prototype development
At TEAMS you will have the opportunity to integrate and develop your skills in our design processes.
- Designer with interest/experience in the constructive field or engineer with high affinity to design and its processes
- Completed studies in the field of design and/or engineering
- Confident handling of at least one parametric 3D CAD system (Siemens NX, SolidWorks, Creo, Catia V5), familiarisation with Siemens NX can take place with us
- You know what it takes to technically implement a design draft
- 3+ years of work experience
- Fluent language skills in German (C1) and English, oral and written
- Dual qualification designer/engineer or double degree
- Experience in project management
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that does not just show final products, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking and development behind each project.
- Resumé / Vita.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately).
- Please note that you shall be an EU citizen or hold a valid German work visa.
To this email address: [email protected]
Contact person: Walter Heidenfels
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the expected number of applicants, we would appreciate your patience.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.