TEAMS Hamburg is looking for a highly talented and motivated CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) designer to join our team. You will work within a creative, passionate group of design experts to visualize and stage excellent product design in various industries, ranging from consumer goods to mobility and professional equipment.
Let's get to know each other!
TEAMS is an award-winning design firm specializing in global, product-oriented brand development in the areas of industrial design, user experience design and interaction design.
Our studio is located in Hamburg’s vibrant and creative district Winterhude, right on the edge of the Alster, Hamburg’s famous inner-city park lake. The studio itself is set-up in an old carpenter’s loft across two building levels, adjoined by a generous workshop and conferencing floor. Our team is made up of 25 design professionals with diverse cultural and technical backgrounds that thrive on creative work.
As a CGI designer at TEAMS, you will work in the field of virtual product photography (CGI), post-production and 3D animation for our portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for the conversion and data preparation and the creation of photo-realistic high-end rendering stills and videos for presentations, marketing and advertising. Creating Inspiring storyboards as well as superb high-res post production and understanding of virtual CMF (Color, Material, Finish) is also part of your area of responsibility within our CGI team.
With at least 3 years of work experience, you should have a CGI portfolio that demonstrates wide-ranging ideation and implementations, storytelling, great understanding of technical aspects, CMF and some sketching skills:
- A degree in design/media design, or CGI related field
- Excellent skills in at least Adobe Creative Suite + Keyshot + After Effects
- Other knowledge of rendering and CGI software is expected
- Ability to independently create, develop, compose and post-produce complex scenes and animations
- Strong storyboarding and dramaturgical skills
- Love of teamwork and collaborative design
- Great attention to detail and communication skills
- Fluent language skills in German (C1) and English, oral and written
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that does not just show final products, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking and development behind each project.
- Resumé / Vita.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately).
- Please note that you shall be an EU citizen or hold a valid German work visa.
To this email address: [email protected]
Contact person: Kai Gehrmann
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the expected number of applicants, we would appreciate your patience.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.