We are currently looking for a talented Communication Designer to join our team. This is your opportunity to infuse your design philosophy and take ownership of your creative contributions within our collaborative environment.
Let's get to know each other!
What you should bring to the table
- At least two years of professional experience
- You hold a degree in a specific subject or comparable qualifications in the field of communication design
- Imagination, curiosity, empathy, and creativity
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in documenting and generating strategic and visual guidelines
- Implement and refine our corporate identity consistently across all touchpoints
- Conceptualize and develop engaging content for social media, ensuring alignment with brand values and our global objectives
- Develop and execute creative concepts for customer projects according to their needs
- You know how to justify concept and design decisions
- You know your design tools well
- You know what it takes to translate brand values into visually compelling stories
- You are fluent in spoken and written German (C2) and English
TEAMS is an award-winning design firm specializing in global, product-oriented brand development in industrial design, user experience design, and interaction design.
Our studio is located in Hamburg's vibrant and creative district Winterhude, right on the edge of the Alster, the infamous inner-city park lake. The studio is set up in an old carpenter's loft across two building levels, adjoined by a generous workshop and conferencing floor.
Our team comprises 25+ design professionals with diverse cultural and technical backgrounds who thrive on creative work.
Ready for application?
Please email [email protected], including your complete portfolio demonstrating the final outcome and the comprehensive process behind it, Resumé/Vita and your Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately).
You must hold a German work visa or be an EU citizen to apply.
Send your application by email only. We will contact you, but please be patient due to the expected number of applicants.