TEAMS Hamburg is looking for a highly talented and motivated CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) specialist to join our team.
You will work within a creative, passionate group of design experts to stage, visualize and animate excellent product designs in various industries, ranging from consumer goods to mobility and professional equipment.
Let's get to know each other!
TEAMS is an award-winning design firm specializing in global, product-oriented brand development in the areas of industrial design, user experience design and interaction design.
Our studio is located in Hamburg’s vibrant and creative district Winterhude, right on the edge of the Alster, Hamburg’s famous inner-city park lake. The studio itself is set-up in an old carpenter’s loft across two building levels, adjoined by a generous workshop and conferencing floor. Our team is made up of 30+ design professionals with diverse cultural and technical backgrounds that thrive on creative work.
As a CGI specialist at TEAMS, you will work in the field of virtual product photography and 3D animation (CGI), from story-board to post-production for our portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for the conversion, data preparation and the creation of photo-realistic high-end rendering stills and videos for presentations, marketing and advertising purposes. Creating Inspiring storyboards as well as superb high-res post production and understanding of virtual environments and CMLF (Color, Material, Light, Finish) is the priority and the responsibility of your performance within our CGI team.
You should have a CGI portfolio that demonstrates wide-ranging ideation and CGI developments, stills and animations as well. Storytelling, good understanding of technical aspects and ideally some sketching skills. Background as designer is an advantage, but not the primary scope of this position.
· A degree in design/media design, or CGI related field
· A good knowledge in basic and technical product animation
· Exellent in Adobe Creative Suite like PS, ID, Ai for post production and Substance Painter for 3D-texturing
· Good skills in poly modelling in 3Ds max or Maja/Blender (parametric modelling aswell)
· Other knowledge of rendering and CGI software is expected (e.g. Blender, 3DMax, Vray…)
· Ability to independently create, develop, compose and post-produce complex scenes and animations
· Strong storyboarding and dramaturgical skills
· Love of teamwork and collaborative design
· Great attention to detail and proper communication skills, also directly with clients
· Excellent German and very good English is required
Interested in joining our team? Send us your:
· Comprehensive CGI portfolio with stills and moving image, ideally with start-to-finish process mapping out the thinking and development behind each project
· Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
Please note that you shall be an EU citizen or hold a valid German work visa.
Email address: [email protected]
Contact persons: Kai Gehrmann and Alexander Schielke
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the expected number of applicants, we would appreciate your patience.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.