We're looking for a highly skilled and motivated Project Assistant and Controller to join our Shanghai team. The right candidate should have basic finance understanding, good analytical skills, and be familiar with the consulting business working model and processes. You will work together with different BU managers and project leaders, while assisting project administration and project controlling to ensure the financial performance goals of projects.
TEAMS Design is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality, while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking at a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighborhood, and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located in on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings among other art and design studios, branding and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials.
- Prepare project plans and quotations according to input from the project leaders
- Ensure staffing levels and billing rates are appropriate for the budgetary scope of projects
- Maintain the project management and budget tracking tools
- Report project finance performance
- Project status updates and tracking, as well as billing and invoicing
- Profit/ loss analysis
- Follow up and assist on contract details and signing, support supplier registration, filing, follow up on purchase order and status
- Track and facilitate financial transactions and communications with clients and suppliers
- Overall resource planning and utilization
- Bachelor’s degree or above in financial, business or project management area
- 1-2 years working experience with project controlling or project management, preferably in a service consultancy
- Detail-oriented and “flawless” deliverables
- Pro-active and responsible
- Basic analytical skills and strong numerical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Excellent working knowledge with Microsoft Office tools as well as top notch Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal skills, written language skills in both Chinese and English
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Resume in both English and Chinese
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
to email account: [email protected]
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.