Front End Developer
TEAMS Hamburg is looking for a skilled Front End Developer to join our team. You will have the opportunity to integrate and evolve your skills and experience into our Design culture. Our projects can be very individual, because every solution means adapting processes and competencies to new requirements. We love to learn something every day. Together, we drive things forward, stay curious, and seek solutions that best fit the context and the user.
Let's get to know each other!
TEAMS is an award-winning design firm specializing in global, product-oriented brand development in the areas of industrial design, user experience design and interaction design.
Our studio is located in Hamburg’s vibrant and creative district Winterhude, right on the edge of the Alster, Hamburg’s famous inner-city park lake. The studio itself is set-up in an old carpenter’s loft across two building levels, adjoined by a generous workshop and conferencing floor. Our team is made up of 25 design professionals with diverse cultural and technical backgrounds that thrive on creative work.
As a Front-end Developer, you work with us and our customers in holistic and agile processes. You will collaborate with our team of designers and create interfaces in order to make a product usable and tangible to people. You will be responsible for all technical topics and will stay in contact with the client. You have the opportunity to bring your satisfaction and ideas into our team, but also participate in innovation projects.
- Front-End development in our clients projects
- Development of Styleguides & Design Systems (Vue.js, React, Angular)
- Functionality implementation
- Technical consulting for our customers
- Exploration and feasibility of new technologies
- Degree in computer science (or related field) is desirable
- You are familiar with accessibility, usability and current UX methods
- Strong awareness for code quality and clean code
- Interest in the constant exchange of ideas and knowledge in upcoming technologies
- High sense of quality and responsibility
- An eye for aesthetics, design and faithful implementation
- Lots of curiosity and an interest in learning new things
- Striving for a great user experience in a user-centric design-process
- Self-responsible work and experience in customer contact
- Enjoying communicating with people and cross-functional teamwork
- You know how to argue your ideas
- Fluent German and English skills
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that does not just show final products, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking and development behind each project.
- Resumé / Vita.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately).
- Please note that you shall be an EU citizen or hold a valid German work visa.
To this email address: [email protected]
Contact person: Sophie Groterjahn Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the expected number of applicants, we would appreciate your patience.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.