Animations & CGI Designer
TEAMS Stuttgart is looking for highly talented and motivated industrial designers to join our team.
You will work with a creative, passionate group of experts to design excellent products in industries from industrial products to housewares.
Let's get to know each other!
TEAMS is an award-winning design firm specializing in global product-oriented brand development in the areas of industrial design, user experience design, and brand communication.
The studio is located in the well-known medieval city of Esslingen, just next to Stuttgart. The studio itself is located in a beautiful loft with a marvelous view of Esslingen and the surrounding vineyards. Our state-of-the-art facilities are something we’re particularly proud of. With our in-house capabilities, we’re serving a great variety of international clients. But what’s most important to us is our people. With designers, engineers, strategists, and communication experts – our teamwork approach makes every day a rewarding adventure. You can expect lean structures, highly skilled experts, and motivated talents.
As an animations & CGI designer at TEAMS you will work in the field of virtual product photography (CGI), post-production, and animation for our portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for the conversion and data preparation of 3D geometries and the creation of high-end renderings and videos for presentations, marketing, and advertising purposes. High-res renderings (including photo editing work) are also part of your area of responsibility. You will create 3D product animations and build complex scenes in which the products will be embedded. And you will support the development and improvements of the associated workflow.
You should have a portfolio that demonstrates solution finding, story telling skills, sketching skills as well as animation, rendering and 3D skills. Understanding mechanical complexity is important to us as well. Please provide us with the following:
- A degree in design/media design, or related field.
- Work experience is a plus.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Keyshot/Blender or equivalent software.
- Ability to create and develop complex scenes.
- Strong storyboard and dramaturgical skills.
- Cross-functional designers a plus: Graphic Design, UI Design, etc.
- Love of teamwork and collaborative design.
- Great attention to detail and communication skills.
- Excellent feeling for moving images.
- Good German and English language speaking skills.
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- A complete portfolio that does not just show final products, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking and development behind each project
- Cover letter
to the email address: [email protected]
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but we'd appreciate your patience due to the number of applicants. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.