We are looking for a full-time UX Researcher to join our Shanghai studio.
Let's get to know each other and collaborate!
TEAMS Design is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighbourhood and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings, among other art and design studios, branding, and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials.
- Prepare research plan by aiming at the meaningful results.
- Conduct secondary research including market research and trend study.
- Participate in research activities like observations, 1-on-1 interviews, focus group discussions, in-home visits, etc.
- Collect and analyze data for different research activities.
- Communicate and translate research findings/insights into opportunities for design.
- Bring empathy for different stakeholders into every project.
- Ideally 1+ year of experience in design research, user research or market research.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in design or research field.
- Experience with traditional and innovative research methods.
- Familiar with product development, UXUI or product design.
- Proficiency in both spoken English and written English is required.
What we offer
- Global Culture/Exchange Programs.
- The chance to work with Fortune 500 companies, industry leaders and other exciting clients.
- Team building events such as company trips, laser-tag, sports activities (gym, badminton) Entertainment (Fussball, Arcade Machine, VR).
Interested in joining the team? Send us an email to [email protected] with your:
- Portfolio that doesn't only show final results, but demonstrates a complete process
Due to the epidemic, we are currently only considering candidates who are already in China Mainland.
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but we'd appreciate your patience due to the number of applicants.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.