We are looking for a full-time Senior Digital Brand Designer to join our Shanghai studio.
Let's get to know each other and collaborate!
TEAMS Design is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighbourhood and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings, among other art and design studios, branding, and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials.
- Focus on digital branding: social media, websites, ecommerce, KOL/KOC, video, animation, etc.
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience).
- Analyze social data.
- Adjust and optimize the digital planning through the analyses result and understand data beyond A|B testing of concepts.
- Plan out digital branding campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Develop and maintain official account on social media platforms (WeChat, Weibo, mini-program, Tiktok, Red book etc.)
- 3+ years related working experience with 1+ years of digital experience.
- Knowledge on social media and available tools (Weibo, WeChat, Tiktok, KOL, etc.).
- Logical, user-oriented approach with experience designing for different cultures.
- Proven track record of successfully launched digital projects.
- Great communication skills, both in written and spoken Chinese, as well as English.
A plus if you have
- Experience in visualizing and developing graphic design.
- Have a background in “traditional” branding: visual identity, graphic design, marketing materials, design guidelines, etc.
- Experience on typesetting, printing, and proofreading of publications.
- Copywriting/written communication experience, such as: slogan, descriptions, original marketing content, etc.
- Space and event design experience: development, documentation, interaction, banners, video, etc.
- Both, video and animation skills (Adobe Premier Pro, Aftereffects, or similar).
What we offer
- Global Culture/Exchange Programs.
- The chance to work with Fortune 500 companies, industry leaders and other exciting clients.
- Team building events such as company trips, laser-tag, sports activities (gym, badminton) Entertainment (Fussball, Arcade Machine, VR).
Interested in joining the team? Send us an email to [email protected] with your:
- Portfolio that doesn't only show final results, but demonstrates a complete process.
Due to the epidemic, we are currently only considering candidates who are already in China Mainland.
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but we'd appreciate your patience due to the number of applicants.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.