TEAMS is an award-winning brand experience design and innovation firm with studios in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our talent to take concepts all the way from strategy to realization sets us apart and makes us experts in delivering strategies and products that can be successfully implemented and sustained.
A UX designer / design thinker should have a solid knowledge and understanding of UX design and product development. The following characteristics are desirable:
- You enjoy looking at a given task from various stakeholder’s perspectives.
- Curious by nature, you are driven to develop and/or improve products based on real insights.
- You draw your inspiration from user needs, but also from trends in design, technology, society, etc.
- Solving problems creatively by ideating, prototyping, and testing is something you enjoy.
- You believe in teamwork and can facilitate co-creation workshops with different stakeholders.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced agency environment with multidisciplinary teams.
- Significant experience in the following fields: UX design, service design, innovation management, new product development, HMI, HCI, …
- Good communication skills in German and English.
- You are communicative and skilled at sharing ideas and concepts with internal and external teams while keeping the participants and their needs in mind.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that shows a start-to-finish process which maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind each project.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
Please send your full application to: infoES@teamsdesign.com. Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.