TEAMS, founded in 1956, is a global, award winning design firm with a team of over 100 professionals specializing in global product-oriented brand development in the areas of Industrial Design, User Experience Design, Interaction Design, and Brand Communication. Our highly qualified team works across five global studios on strategic, multidisciplinary design projects across multiple industries.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking at a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighborhood, and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings among other art and design studios, branding and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potentials.
You should have a good knowledge and understanding on interface design principles with good user experience design thinking and have a solid skill set. You will need to
• work on information architecture
• design interaction concept
• create wireframes and screen flow
• create pixel-perfect visual design artworks
• work with developers to create stunning UX interface prototypes
• Major in industrial design, graphic design, Interaction Design, UX design, or other related majors
• Good design thinking and user experience philosophies and practices
• Good sense of aesthetics in visual communication
• Skilled in creating storyboard, wireframes and visual design drafts
• Good in design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and wireframe software like Axure, Balsamiq… etc.
• Good in at least one prototyping tools like Axure RP, Flash is a plus
• Coding skills in any popular programming language is a plus
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
Interested in joining the team? Send us your
• complete portfolio that doesn't just show final results, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making and development behind the project.
• interface design projects (school project is fine) to show you have experience or knowledge in interface design related fields like information architecture, visual design skills, prototyping skills.
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.