TEAMS is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality, while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft overlooking one of Shanghai’s well-known historic neighborhoods right on the inner street of Peninsula Bay with a range of featured cafes and wine shops. Located in the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in a nearly renovated red-brick factory building nestled among other art and design studios, as well as branding and e-commerce business units. We take great pride in providing an open and supportive environment so that our teams can always achieve their full potential.
You / Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify the project scope and prioritize research questions based on understanding the project objectives comprehensively;
- Identify best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline, resourcing and budget;
- Create research plans that add value along the whole project scope and work iteratively to align with design, development and business units;
- Conduct user research to answer existing research questions while ensuring that participant(s) feel comfortable during the process and valued for their time and their effort;
- Work with data analysis quickly; visualize data efficiently;
- Create insightful findings and transform into design opportunities;
- Communicate with client and internal team about the research findings;
- Work with teams from around the global office and be involved in research both domestically and internationally
- 3+ years proven success leading user research projects with an ability to demonstrate how your work improved the user experience and met business needs;
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables;
- A good understanding of research methods (for instance, surveys, in-depth interview, field research, usability test, focus group, etc.) and design innovation;
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research (research plan, recruiting, moderation, data collection and analysis, reporting);
- Good storytelling skills to weave the data into compelling stories;
- Good communication skills with both clients and team members;
- Good project management skills;
- Bachelor in Cognitive Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Product design, UX design, Service design, Design strategy or similar.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
- Experience with global/international research projects;
- Good graphic/visualization skills;
- MS or PhD in Cognitive Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Product design, UX design, Service design, Design strategy or related
If you are interested to work in a highly committed and international environment at TEAMS Design, please send to careersSH@teamsdesign.com
- Digital portfolio showing samples of your work;
- Full resume in English
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.