TEAMS is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality, while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft overlooking one of Shanghai’s well-known historic neighborhoods right on the inner street of Peninsula Bay with a range of featured cafes and wine shops. Located in the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in a nearly renovated red-brick factory building nestled among other art and design studios, as well as branding and e-commerce business units. We take great pride in providing an open and supportive environment so that our teams can always achieve their full potential.
A senior interaction designer should have profound knowledge and understanding of interaction design principles and a solid set of related skills. Your area of responsibility will include:
- Abstract feature requirements from briefing and input
- Create information architecture
- Create interaction concepts
- Create wireframes and screen-flow
- Create exceptional visual design concepts
- Create stunning UX prototypes and collaborate with developers or independently
- Organize usability tests
- Present concepts verbally and visually
- 3-5 years of experience in interaction design or a related field with an impressive portfolio to match
- Degree in industrial design, graphic design, UX design, or a related area
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with experience-orientated design thinking, familiar with user centric design processes
- A good feel for aesthetics in visual communication
- Relentless attention to details and quality-driven mindset
- Excellent hand sketch skills for creating wireframes and visual design drafts
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch…
- Proficient in at least one prototyping tools like Axure RP, Flash, Balsamiq …
- Good people skills, collaborating with coworkers in a multi-cultural environment, ready to share and contribute
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluency in English is required
- Coding skills in any popular programming language is a plus;
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that doesn't just show final products, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind each project. Sketches that show how you think things through on paper as well as mock-ups must be included as part of your design thinking.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
Please send your full application to: careersSH@teamsdesign.com
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.