TEAMS is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality, while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright open loft overlooking one of Shanghai’s well-known historic neighborhoods on an inner street of Peninsula Bay with a range of cafes and wine shops nearby. Located in the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in a nearly renovated red-brick factory building nestled among other art and design studios, as well as branding and e-commerce business units. We take great pride in providing an open and supportive environment so that our teams can always achieve their full potential.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial design, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years professional industrial design experience.
- Good visual skills, critical judgment of form and visual detail.
- Ability to create and render complex sculptural forms.
- High sense of professionalism and ability to think on your own feet— react and problem-solve on the spot.
- Proven track record of successfully launched products.
- Good sketching skills and ability to deliver ideas on paper and computer, such as Wacom.
- Excellent 3D modeling and rendering skills — preferably Rhino, Pro/E, or SolidWorks.
- Solid technical understanding, such as craftsmanship, CMF.
- The ability to read and write English is required. In addition, some working knowledge of Mandarin or German is ideal.
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that doesn't just show final results, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind each project. Sketches and ideas that show how you think things through on paper as well as mock-ups must be included as part of your design thinking. You may attached a link to your portfolio website if applicable.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
Please send to email account: careersSH@teamsdesign.com
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.