TEAMS is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality, while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft overlooking one of Shanghai’s well-known historic neighborhoods right on the inner street of Peninsula Bay with a range of featured cafes and wine shops. Located in the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in a nearly renovated red-brick factory building nestled among other art and design studios, as well as branding and e-commerce business units. We take great pride in providing an open and supportive environment so that our teams can always achieve their full potential.
A Senior Designer should have excellent analytical and communication skills. You have a strong sense for international brands, and the ability to understand consumers and to create suitable innovative ideas. You have superior design skills to develop products that are exciting and consider the behavioral and emotional aspects of users. Together with the consideration of the latest design and technology trends, your work results are able to amaze both the client and consumer.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial design, or equivalent
- 3-5 years professional industrial design experience
- Good visual skills, critical judgment of form and visual detail
- Ability to create and improve complex sculptural forms
- High sense of professionalism and ability to think on your own feet— react and problem-solve on the spot
- Proven track of successfully launched products
- Good sketching skills to deliver ideas
- Excellent 3D modeling skills — preferably Rhino, Pro/E, or SolidWorks
- Solid technical understanding
- Good verbal communication skills
- English proficiency required
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that doesn't just show final results, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind each project. Sketches and ideas that show how you think things through on paper as well as mock-ups must be included as part of your design thinking.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
- Please send to email account: careersSH@teamsdesign.com
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.