TEAMS is an award-winning brand experience design and innovation firm with studios in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our talent to take concepts all the way from strategy to realization sets us apart and makes us experts in delivering strategies and products that can be successfully implemented and sustained.
A junior user researcher should have a solid knowledge and understanding of UX design and research methodologies. The following characteristics are desirable:
- You have an empathetic and engaging way of conducting interviews, leading focus group discussions, as well as workshops with stakeholders.
- Working in a fast-paced agency environment with multidisciplinary teams excites you.
- Curious by nature, you are able to interpret user needs quickly; outline meaningful insights from research.
- Quickly adapting to various groups of people and diverse topics comes easy for you.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in the field of User Research.
- Good communication skills in German and English.
- Strong analytical thinking skills and ability to analyze and synthesize research data.
- Good team player.
- You can think quickly on your feet and comprehend complex information rapidly.
- You are communicative and skilled at sharing research results with internal and external teams while keeping participants and their needs in mind.
- You are able to travel regionally and internationally for our clients.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your:
- Work samples, and/or references
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
Please send your full application to: infoES@teamsdesign.com. Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.