TEAMS is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality, while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft office, overlooking at a piece of Shanghai's unique old neighborhood, and the inner street of Peninsula Bay with featured cafes and wine shops. Located in on the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in one of the newly renovated red-brick factory buildings among other art and design studios, branding and e-commerce business units. We try our best to provide an open and supportive environment for our teams to thrive and achieve their full potential.
A Junior Interaction Designer should have a good knowledge and understanding on interaction design principles and have a solid skill set. You will need to:
- Create information architecture
- Create interaction concept
- Create wireframes and screen flow
- Work together with graphic designers and creating pixel-perfect visual design artworks
- Work with developers to create stunning UX prototypes
- Participate usability tests
- 0+ years’ experience in interaction design related field with an impressive portfolio
- Degree in industrial design, graphic design, UX design, or other related majors
- Good design thinking and problem solving abilities
- Good sense of aesthetics in visual communication
- Good hand sketch skills for creating wireframes and visual design drafts
- Proficient in design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch…
- Proficient in at least one prototyping tools like Axure RP, Flash, Balsamiq…
- Coding skills in any popular programming language is a plus
- Good person skills, collaborating with coworkers in a multi-culture team, ready to share and contribute
- Good oral and written communication skills, fluency in English is a plus
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that doesn't just show final results, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind each project.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
- Please send your full application to: careersSH@teamsdesign.com
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.