TEAMS is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality, while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft overlooking one of Shanghai’s well-known historic neighborhoods right on the inner street of Peninsula Bay with a range of featured cafes and wine shops. Located in the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in a nearly renovated red-brick factory building nestled among other art and design studios, as well as branding and e-commerce business units. We take great pride in providing an open and supportive environment so that our teams can always achieve their full potential.
An interaction design intern should have a basic knowledge and understanding of interaction design principles and have a solid skill set. You will need to:
- Create information architecture;
- Create interaction concepts;
- Create wireframes and screen flow;
- Work together with graphic designers / creating pixel-perfect visual design artworks;
- Work with developers to create stunning UX prototypes
- Major in industrial design, graphic design, UX design, or other related majors;
- Good design thinking skills;
- Sense of aesthetics in visual communication;
- Free-hand sketch skills for creating wireframes and visual design drafts;
- Good in design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch…;
- Good in at least one prototyping tool like Axure RP, Flash, Balsamiq …;
- Coding skills in any popular programming language is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a plus
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that doesn't just show final results, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind each project.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
to email account careersSH@teamsdesign.com
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.