We're looking for talented individuals with 0-5 years of experience to join our ranks in a full-time capacity. You'll have the opportunity to work with seasoned professionals for the world's largest brands, and while you're at it you'll learn the whole process - from how to go about initial sketches to series production.
Please note: This position is open only to residents of Serbia.
TEAMS is an award winning design firm specializing in global product-oriented user experience design in the areas of industrial design, interaction design and brand communication.
The Belgrade studio is located in the heart of old Belgrade, where the the old world and modern world unite to create a compelling and dramatic ambiance. The studio is an engineering hub for TEAMS worldwide led by a tight-knit team with big know-how.
- Bachelor/Master degree in design or engineering. Industrial design and manufacturing-related degrees are a plus
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to create and improve complex sculptural and organic forms
- Excellent presentation and computer rendering skills
- Exceptional 3D modelling skills. Experience with parametric modelling software (Pro/E WF4 or later, Solidworks or similar) or with Rhinoceros is an advantage
- Good command of vector and raster graphic packages (Photoshop, Illustrator and similar)
- English and Serbian language proficiency (fluent level is preferred)
- Motivated and passionate about design
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that doesn’t just show final products, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind each project. Sketches that show how you think things through on paper as well as mock-ups must be included as part of your design thinking.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
- Please send your application to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: KONKURS ZA [NAZIV POZICIJE]
Please apply via email only. No phone calls please. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.