TEAMS is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality, while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.
The Shanghai studio is a bright open loft overlooking one of Shanghai’s well-known historic neighborhoods on an inner street of Peninsula Bay with a range of cafes and wine shops nearby. Located in the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in a nearly renovated red-brick factory building nestled among other art and design studios, as well as branding and e-commerce business units. We take great pride in providing an open and supportive environment so that our teams can always achieve their full potential.
- Proficient in sketching or other visual rendering skills to deliver ideas with form and visual details.
- Solid understanding of material finishing, manufacturing process and mechanism design.
- Excellent 3D modeling skills — Rhino, Pro/E, SolidWorks or equivalent.
- Ability to create and render complex sculptural forms.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial design, or equivalent.
- Practical hands-on experience to produce rough mock-ups based on ideation sketches.
- Ability to collaborate and support other designers, engineers, and manufacturing partners in solving design problems.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- The ability to read and write English is required. In addition, some working knowledge of Mandarin or German is ideal.
Interested in joining the team? Send us your:
- Complete portfolio that doesn't just show final results, but a start-to-finish process that maps out the thinking, decision making, and development behind each project. Sketches and ideas that show how you think things through on paper as well as mock-ups must be included as part of your design thinking. You may attached a link to your portfolio website if applicable.
- Cover letter (this can be the body of your email or attached separately)
Please send to email account: careersSH@teamsdesign.com
Please apply via email only. You will hear from us, but due to the number of applicants, we’d appreciate your patience. Thank you.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.