Calling All Communication Designers with Interface Design Experience
TEAMS is an award-winning brand experience design and innovation firm with studios in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our talent to take concepts all the way from strategy to realization sets us apart and makes us experts in delivering strategies and designs that can be successfully implemented and sustained.
- Good judgement on visual details; readiness to critically evaluate
- Ideation and exploration of visual concepts in the field of brand experiences, including corporate design, printed products and various digital interfaces
- Elaborate design solutions, presentation-ready as well as production-ready
- Communicate and visualize ideas and concepts with our senior communication designer and with clients
- Work within interdisciplinary teams, but also independently
- 3+ years of work experience
- Motivated and talented designer; can shift between communication design disciplines easily
- Skilled at developing excellent communication concepts and outstanding visual solutions for all types of media, in print as well as digital
- Professional understanding of corporate design & a conscious and responsible approach to it is a must
- Good understanding of target markets, users, and their expectations
- Fluent German and English is a must; both oral and written
- Knowledge and experience in interface design projects
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Bachelor’s degree in communication design or equivalent; further education is a plus
- Knowledge in 2D and 3D animation is a plus
More Reasons to Join Us
- Full-time position in one of Hamburg’s trendiest neighborhoods; multi-disciplinary, open-minded, and empathetic team
- Freedom to pursue your own ideas
- Professional development opportunities through workshops, professional training, trade show and convention visits – and our internal TEAMS events
- Fresh fruit bowl and great local coffee and tea daily
If you’re interested in working with us, please send us your application, vita and portfolio. Please indicate your desired starting date. We prefer them digitally, and the file(s) should be under 10 MB.
Your contact person is: Lisa Weller.
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.