TEAMS is an award-winning user experience design and innovation firm with offices in Europe, North America, and Asia. Our innovative approach to design takes concepts from research and into reality, while reinforcing the client’s brand personality.The Shanghai studio is a bright and delightful open loft overlooking one of Shanghai’s well-known historic neighborhoods right on the inner street of Peninsula Bay with a range of featured cafes and wine shops. Located in the North Bund area near Suzhou Creek, we are in a nearly renovated red-brick factory building nestled among other art and design studios, as well as branding and e-commerce business units. We take great pride in providing an open and supportive environment so that our teams can always achieve their full potential.
A senior interaction designer should have profound knowledge and understanding of interaction design principles and a solid set of related skills. Your area of responsibility will include:
- Extract feature requirements from briefing and input.
- Articulate information architecture and interaction design concepts in form of wireframes and flow charts.
- Create exceptional visual UI concepts and bring them to life through interactive prototypes.
- Present concepts verbally and visually directly to the client.
- Mentor junior designers on their path to greatness.
- 3+ years of experience in interaction design or a related field with an impressive portfolio to match.
- Degree in communication design, interaction design or a related field (HCI, UX/UI, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with experience-orientated design thinking, familiar with user centric design processes.
- A good feel for aesthetics in visual communication and relentless attention to details with a quality-driven mindset.
- Proficient in design and prototyping software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Invision, JustInMind, etc.
- Good people skills, collaborating with coworkers in a multi-cultural environment, ready to share and contribute.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluency in English is required. Mandarin is a strong plus.
- Coding skills in any popular programming language is a plus.
Please send your full application (including your portfolio) to:
TEAMS. Products of Empathy.